Virtual Coaching for Couples - 4 sessions (minimum)
Includes: 4, one-hour phone/video sessions
In each session:
• You will be given insight into your patterns, behaviors and physical and psychological state.
• You will always be given a core homework assignment which dramatically improves the way you operate throughout your week.
• You will be guided through the proper weekly practices
• You will be walked through how you are applying the 80/20 rule in every aspect of your life and fitness program
• You will be graded (and included in the grading) on five different dimensions of program adherence
• Depending on grade obtained, you will be moved on to the next level of coaching, moved to a remedial program, or be faced with the reality that you aren’t yet serious about transforming - Grading helps clients understand which one of the three categories of clients they are. There are three categories of client: 1.) Rapid-learning students (A- to A+) - they move on to advanced techniques or maintenance program within six sessions 2.) Less-motivated clients (C+ to B+) - they must learn about self-awareness and troubleshooting which alone takes a minimum of twelve sessions; 3.) Denial clients (F- to C) - they have two paths: a.) they embrace the fact that most of their beliefs are in error and their behaviors are self-sabotaging, and they are ready to learn, moving them into the second category; or b.) they continue to refuse to face their controllable difficulties and discontinue the program by the fourth session.